Friday, May 25, 2018

VIVANICARAGUA May 21, 2018

President Monson always taught that the time of preperation ended the moment decision or opportunity time arrived. I sure was not prepared for the moment the call came to end the adventure in Nicaragua a little early. 

I thank the Lord on high for giving me the celestial chance to serve in this unique misison. I've come to realize just how much He truly knows me while I've walked the paved and dirt streets of Nicaragua.

The planned day for the great return is TOMORROW.  I'll see you all soon! It's been one unforgettable ride.

#VIVANICARAGUA

Elder Brayden Campbell 


Elder Campbell's journey has come to an end.  On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, he returned home with honor due to unrest in the country of Nicaragua.  We are forever grateful for his safe return.  




No comments:

Post a Comment