Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ANOTHER WEEK DOWN March 13, 2017

A few of the investigators we are teaching are progressing and getting ready for baptism! We have one 19 year named Ruth who should get baptized this weekend. She has a little 1 year old daughter and she is definitely an chosen of God to hear our message. She ALWAYS read the Book of Mormon and has dropped coffee to get baptized. We've had some dang spirtiual lessons with her, and I can honestly say my testimony has grown while teaching her. She says the gospel and Jesus Christ give her hope. I'm pretty sure her boyfriend or the dad of the kid destroyed her emotionally. It's cool to see how the spirit really does go to the poor of heart to help them learn of the Savior.

We have this other guy named Jose Ramon  and his wife Maria (AND LIKE 90 KIDS) That are loving the church as well. We are planning a wedding and baptism for them the 8th of April. He says he can't repent and doesn't want to get married, but we are moving along slowy but surely. He'll be presidente of the rama here in Ocotal one day. I can't even beign to explain how fun it is being a missionary. I meet the coolest people every day. I get offered beer, drugs, and coffee too by all the bolos and wackies in the areas. HAHA I love Nicaragua.

Times have been hard, I'll be honest. But all you can do is be of good cheer and hope and pray the Lord will deliever you. He says in John 16:33 that he overcame the world, why can't I? 
**  This is just a part of the email Brayden sent me.  He didn't sent a group email but the work is progressing!  
Best mission buddies!


No comments:

Post a Comment