Saturday, March 11, 2017

ONLY TIME FOR FOTOS :( March 6, 2017

What's good gang? I apologize for my lack of letter in this weekly update, but here is what I got!

We went to Managua for our monthly leadership meeting and it was AWESOME! We had a slight problem with the transportation part, but we were spiritually fed and learned tons from Pres. Poncio!

Elder Arias and I had quite the spiritual experience with a less active member the other day. We got to her house around 8:30 and wanted to share a quick message with her. She hadn't been to church in almost a year and she was UPSET when she saw us. ´Come back another day, I don't have time for your garbage.' is the nice version of what she said. ;) We promised to make it fast and she finally agreed. As we sang a hymn, she just lost it. She opened up to us and we were able to comfort her with a message of the Savior. It's beautiful to see how the Gospel can change even the hardest of hearts at times. Have a good week! I love you all muchísima!

Elder Campbell 




No comments:

Post a Comment