Tuesday, February 28, 2017

LET THE 5TH CHANGE BEGIN February 27, 2017

What is good?! I hope you all had the time of your lives this February and are looking forward to March like I am. March and April are THEE hottest months here in Nica, so I'm dang excited for that. We've got some more special dates in the ol' Campbell Clan this week. The big 27 year anniversary of my beloved Mother and Father AND the 29th birthday of my mother, Kim. BE SURE to tell them something on this week.I love you guys! Sad news is... Elder Carter and I are no longer companions as the changes arrived this last weekend.. He's off for Managua. It was quite the change with ya man, we built quite the friendship. We faced it all brother! In comes my ol' ZL and good friend, Elder Arias from Guatemala. I am so pumped and blessed to be able to work with him and to help bring these special people of Ocotal to their Lord and Savior.

This week was pretty awesome for Zona Ocotal! Tons and tons of baptisms in all the cities and tons of new people accepting the Gospel. The Lord's work is rolling baby! 

Elder Carter and I spent some time with AP Neilson and President this week. Quite the experience learning from the big guns down from Headquarters.

It was a little disappointing not baptizing this change, but the Lord has something big ready for us. I know it!

That raps it up from Ocotal, Nicaragua. When things seem bleak, just remember there is a light at the end of the journey. That light is the Savior. Love you guys!

Elder Campbell

Scrips:

D&C 46:30
Alma 29:4 The Lord guides us based on our desires
John 17 In the world, not of the world.





Goodbye Elder Carter

Hello Elder Arias

No comments:

Post a Comment