Friday, February 10, 2017

THE HALF-TIME SPECIAL February 6, 2017

Ladies and Caballeros, we have returned to report how dope this week was. First of all, shoutout to my friend Tom Brady for his 5th. I'm sure Steven Burt really enjoyed the big game. Miss ya buddy! Elder Carter and I celebrated the big Sabbath Day with 6 investigators in Church and a rice and beans dinner to top it all with a convo with the APs. Things are rolling in the valley of Ocotal and I couldn't be happier with the work or life!

The changes in the mission have officially taken off and I am super pumped to see how much more success we are going to have down here in Nica Ville! Wednesday, we had the opportunity to travel at 2:30 AM down to Managua to have a consejo with all the other ZLs in the mission. We were spiritually fed by Pres. Poncio and his wife! They talked about being Captains like Captain Moroni in our Zones and doing everything in our power by the Spirit. It was quite the experience for me!

Elder Carter and I put on our weekly activity in the Church. We drew up the Vision of Lehi from 1 Nephi 8 and it was a blast. All of our investigators were amped up and loved reading from the Book of Mormon. 

Got a few packages from home.. Christmas came in February baby!

6 of the little rascals came to Church on Sunday and it was quite the humbling experience. I love nothing more than going into the simple homes of these people and teaching them in the most sincere way about the Restoration of this Gospel. The troops are lining up for baptisms, we should be seeing some photos with white clothes in the coming weeks. KEEP OCOTAL IN YOUR PRAYERS!

I read a quote from Elder Richard G Scott that I thoroughly enjoyed. Here she is, ´When he answers yes, it is to give us confidence. When he answers no, it is to prevent error. When he with holds an answer, it is to have us grow through faith in him, obedience to his commandments, and a willingness to act on truth.´

The end has finally come. I love you guys so much! I cannot explain the love I have for this work. All of you thinking or preparing to serve a mission, YOU'LL NEVER REGRET IT! Hasta Lunes a todos. 

ElDeR Campbell 

Scrips:

D&C 19:23
Alma 7:21, 23-24

FOTOS!! 
Zone Conference - Elder Carter and Elder Campbell




Rice and Beans to celebrate the Super Bowl

Nothing better than packages from home that include Frosted Flakes! This kiss is totally within the mission rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment