Wednesday, February 1, 2017

INSTRUMENTOS EN LAS MANOS DEL SENOR January 30, 2017

Beloved ones from the lands of snow, how goes it? Here we are yet again on another Monday, reading another tale of Elder Campbell. You guys are so blessed and lucky to know someone like me... (Joking). We had some awesome spiritual experiences and big changes in the mission that are going to make our work that much more effective and time manageable. I love being a missionary because we are given authority and power to have spiritual experiences during scripture study and during working hours. It is quite the life, baby!

We ran down to EstelĂ­ this Wednesday to witness a worldwide broadcast with a few of the Apostles! They changed the work schedule around a little bit and gave us some cool tips and tricks to keep the obra flowin'! Revelations from the Lord for sure!

Elder Carter and I are teaching tons and tons of families about the importance of this Gospel and The Restoration. They are all progressing and working towards those final step. I shall keep you updated!

I went to Managua to pick up my CEDULA! I am officially a Nica! You should see my picture hahaha.. happiest guy in the world!

I heard a talk by Elder Howard W. Hunter a few nights ago where he literally DARES us to ask God in faith if Jesus is the Christ and if this really his his work/church. That sounded like a challenge to me and I am currently taking advantage of it. DO THE SAME!

Another week rolled right on by. I love this work more and more everyday and I literally promise you that this his church and that he lives. Keep doing those little things that make other people happy. I love you all! 

Elder Campbell OUT

Scrips:

1. Jacob 2:18-19 Search the Kingdom first. 
2. D&C 45:57 You cannot be deceived with the Lord on your side!

FOTOS BABIES

Yay for packages getting to him!

Elder Campbell and Elder Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment