Tuesday, February 28, 2017

THE APOSTLE, THE BIG MAC AND THE CARTER February 20, 2017

Let the novel begin... What a week it was for the 2 missions here in Nicaragua! As you know, an APOSTLE of our Lord and Savior visited to give us his wisdom and love. I'll tell you all about what he said here shortly. To begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Thursday) to my not so big sister, Maddie! Hittin' the big 22.. sorry boys she's already married! Make sure you wish her a happy birthday this Jueves. My little cousin Paislee hit the magical year of 8 and is preparing for her baptism the 1st week of March. I'm so proud of you Pais! Elder Carter and I are coming down on the last week of the change here in Ocotal and we are so excited for lies ahead. But, here's how the week went:

We had 12 Elders sleeping at our house Monday night (our zone are is huge) so we could all head down together to get there in time to here the special message in Managua. Elder Rasband, Elder Christiansen, Elder Ochoa, and Elder Duncan were all present. It was quite the historical moment for the Church in Nicaragua! Having the chance to shake Elder Rasband´s hand and feel his Spirit.. What a moment that was for me! The first thing Elder Rasband said was, ´We have meeting with President Daniel Ortega after this. I hope you all know I am going to preach Jesus Christ to him!´ HAHA, it was so awesome. He shared the importance of always finding new people to help gather them to the stakes of Zion. I had never been so animated in all my life after this meeting! He kept his promise too! The next day, he was on the news and it showed him giving a statue of Christ to Pres. Ortega. Building relations for a temple..? Of course, as promised, we did get McDonald´s after. 

I headed up to Jalapa on Thursday to do a little division with the missionaries. I was able to see the Honduras Mountains and visit all of their investigators. They baptized the most elect family this weekend. It was the biggest miracle!

Tomorrow we got interviews with President Poncio! That man has the greatest Spirit to him. I wish you guys could meet him!

This week was another awesome and rather normal week in the field. A few of our investigator fell but we are finding more and more of the chosen elect of God. This work is the most important work that there is!

And there ends another week in Nicaragua. Shoutout to all of you faithful readers, you are my heroes. I hope you all felt the special love the Savior has for us this week. Search the scriptures diligently to find your answers and never forget to pray! I love you all. Stay Nectar!

Elder Campbell

PS- Here´s the new mission address if you are feeling kind enough to send me something sick! (I'd love you forever)
Elder Brayden Campbell
Nicaragua Managua North Mission
La Iglesia de Jesucristo De Los Santos de Los Últimos Días
Waspan Sur, de la antigua Shell 
Waspan 75 varas al sur
Managua Nicaragua

FOTOS!

Honduras Mountains


Baby lizard

BUNNIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment