Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A FURLONG = 200 YARDS January 7, 2018

President Poncio took us on rides with distances in furlongs that I cannot even begin to explain. We visited the areas of the mission, giving our Multi-Zone speeches, hoping to pump up the mission so we can form the Family Nicaragua Managua Norte. It was a good bonding experience with my boy, Elder Mendez!

The time we have in the Maximo is short and sacred, so we always do our hardest to take advantage to find thee coolest and elect that the Lord has prepared for us. Hopefully I will have some killer stories for you, my fans, in the coming week of the people we found! 

We caught (RED HANDED!) our investigator Orester going to the Jevoah's Witness church this week. We said, ´what the heck man?!´ He humbly replied saying, ´Don't worry gringos, I like your place more. I'll be there on Sunday.' He stayed true to his word. He will be a fun baptism at the end of this month!

For me, mission life is going great. I enjoy the journey! 

In honor of our dear Prophet, read one of his best BYU speeches and share your favorite ''Monson Moment'' with someone else. 

Love,
Elder Brayden Campbell 

D&C 33:8-10: The promise
Moroni 7:33-35/3 Nephi 27:21: Turn em or Burn em


Año nuevo friends

No comments:

Post a Comment