Tuesday, October 25, 2016

LA TARDE BLANCA/RIP HOBBS October 24, 2016

Beloved ones, it is that time of the week again. I cannot believe that this week has finally come, my first change is over! Hobbs and I both agreed that this change flew right on by. Shout out to thee Elder Hobbs for breaking me like a horse and for being my training. I'll take care of those escogidos in Sor Maria brother. Also, shout out to Tanner and Maddie, coming up on the big 1st anniversary. How crazy is that? I love you guys, have fun in Disneyland you luckies. This week, we saw so many miracles. We ended up baptizing 5 of our investigators! I WAS SO PUMPED! Also, I received my new trainer about 2 hours ago. He's from the Dominican Republic and his name is Elder Mendez. We're already bros and we can't wait to work our butts off! Here's how the week rolled:

Tuesday was one of the only days I got to work in Sor Maria with Hobbs because we had so may divisions and splits and other things going on. It was an awesome day though, we found tons of chosen people!

Wednesday was just other hard work day. Elder Morrison from the Matagalpa area came over and worked with me in Sor Maria. Tons of bolos messed with us haha.

Thursday, had my first multi-zone conference in Esteli! President Poncio is the man. He spoke on the importance of having exact obedience and how we need to always be finding God's elect. Hermana Poncio shared the story of Cain and asked us who wanted to serve, God or Satan. Powerful it 'twas!

Friday I had splits with Morrison again in Matagalpa. Worked duro duro :)

Saturday was the miracle day. LA TARDE BLANCA! As a zone, we baptized 14 people all in the same night. I had never seen anything like it. Seeing all of those Nicas dressed in their all white, ready to take the step closer to the Savior really hit home with me. I love this Gospel and this work so much. Missionary sincerly changes your desires. My needs are honestly the least of worries when we are out working. It's beautiful. We baptized Hermana Kayling and her two kids, and Hermana Maryuri and her daughter. Quite the expereince for me! (Pictures below!)

Sunday was my final day with Hobbs. He gave an awesome testimony in our sacrament meeting. We took some photos and we went our own ways. The people were so sad to see him go, everyone wanted pictures with him haha! 

I am so grateful for this chance I have to be a representative of the Savior. Thank you all for the birthday shoutouts again, means a lot :) I hope you are getting stoked for Oct. 31st. Love you all! Brayden Out.

Elder Campbell

Scriptures:

1. 1 Nephi 11:22 "The most desirable thing."
2. Alma 5:13, 26-27 "I studied this chapter super hard this week. I invite you all to do the same! One of the most powerful and humbling chapters there is!"

Pictures:


1. The Crew ready 4 Baptism! (Maryuri is closest to me, Kayling is by Hobbs)
2. LA GENTE-TARDE BLANCA

3. Registro City

4. Maryuri, Sara, Hobbs, y Yo

5. RIP HOBBIT :( Stay Nectar




6. Ball like Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment