Saturday, December 24, 2016

THE NAVIDAD SPECIAL December 21, 2016

HAHA I AM STILL ALIVE! I apologize for my lateness on the email this week fellow friends and family, we had a few meetings/parties to attend in Managua! And, of course, we had ANOTHER miracle this week. We baptized our little friend, Blanca! Her Father never ever wanted her to get baptized with the other missionaries. As we've talked to him the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've really seen a softening of his heart. We have prayed over and over again to allow him to experience a little change of heart. Boy, was that puppy answered! A critical time came after we had a lesson with Blanca and her father. I asked her if she really wanted to get baptized and she said 'yes!' in front of her father. As we talked a little more, he finally agreed that this was something important for her and that she needed to be baptized. He never wanted anything, but he had the knowledge to let his daughter experience the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I honestly know that one day he will realize just how special this Church truly is. The Lord really does answer our prayers! We just have to have the faith to continue walking and working, knowing that the Savior is right next to our side.

At our Christmas party, they let us watch Captain America, so that was a little Christmas Miracle. 
We enjoyed a ton of other fun things and just took the time to celebrate the life of our Savior!

Well, this concludes my saga. I cannot explain how much I love this work. I love my Savior with all my heart and soul and I am more than happy to put aside my self and give him 2 years of my life to help bring to pass his 'work and glory' (Moses 1:39) Be good this Holiday season, don't party too hard without me! Just give me 1 more Christmas, then I'll be back.

FELIZ NAVIDAD TUS ANIMALES LOCOS!

I cannot wait to Skype my family. I believe my mother would enjoy a few boxes of tissues as her Christmas presents to help her prepare for my call. LOVE YOU MOM!

Elder Campbell 

Scripture:

LUKE 2:10-11 a savior, man.

FOTOS

Blanca's baptism



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment