Tuesday, June 27, 2017

DON'T COUNT THE DAYS June 25, 2017

A week of traveling, finding, and changing has come to an end! There is nothing better than being on the Lord´s Errand here in Nicaragua, applying every concept and principle so you can be ready for that defining moment when the Spirit needs you in tune. Shout out to my beloved sister Jentrey and my cool brother-in-law Jake for their ANNIVERSARY! Sure do love you guys! Also.. Feliz Dia del Padre to my Father, Troy. There was no greater blessing than being born into a family with you as my Dad. I owe it all to you!

I think the Sacrament is our time to truly show the Lord that we want to be one with him. As we partake, week by week, applying his holy Atonement on a daily basis, always finding ways to improve in the littlest of ways, He can literally transform us. (Isaiah 49:26)

We were able to see giant changes in the lives of a few members in our ward as their little 8 year old kids took the important steps of baptism! 

I love Nicaragua. 

Elder Campbell

FOTOS:



The Old Companion, MENDEZ!

El Viejo, Chinandega




La Familia Poncio

No comments:

Post a Comment