Thursday, November 16, 2017

BUBBA DUNK November 5, 2017

Worst brother of all time, but I give a 2 year shout out to my beloved Sister and Brother-in-Law, Maddie and Tanner, for dos años married. They say chivalry has died, but I beg to differ with my man Tanner. Long live the Withers-Campbell clan!

Well, we started out our week with the baptism of my little pal, Hosmin! He turned 9 on the Halloween and wanted so dearly to be baptized that day. Our little challenge with Hosmin was that you pulled a plan Elder Zwick from General Conference on us.. He doesn't know how to read! As we first started teaching him and his family (they are inactives) the parents didn't want anything to do with us. We took Hosmin to primary, taught him letters and pronunciations, and taught him about the Lord! As expected, the hearts of the parents changed! While they are burdened with many difficult circumstances and ruined relations, the Lord can heal even the deepest of wounds. We hope and pray that Hosmin can be an example to help his needful parents out of their rut. 

We threw it back to the divine companionship, Elder Mccord and I! We both broke mission baptismal records in the same month and President Poncio invited us over to the mansion to celebrate the success! McCord grew up so fast.. 

My compadre, my friend, my brother, my COMPANION, Elder Hughes is making his way down to Maximo Town with Elder Diaz and I. Just get ready for one heck of a change. Christmas Risk!

"One of the most serious human defects in all ages is procrastination,an unwillingness to accept responsibilities NOW." -Spencer W. Kimball
"Hell is paved with good intentions." -Spencer W. Kimball

Hebrews 5:8-9: Self Mastery!
James 1:12-16 "I was born this way!"
John 8:12.- I AM



Love,
Elder Campbell
CONSEJO DADDY

La Mansion

Tism

We kissed Shrimps this week

No comments:

Post a Comment