Thursday, November 30, 2017

MIRACLE ON 3 CUADRAS AL SUR, POR DONDE FUE EL PALO DE MANGOS STREET! November 19, 2017

TURKEY DAY BABY! Beloved family and friends, as we are approaching this wonderful holiday season, I am beyond grateful to be here in Nicaragua, eating our oh so delicious Gallo Pinto, with some of the people that I love most. My week was yet again filled with adventures with my good friend Elder Hughes, Diaz, and President Poncio as we scaled the back bones of our mission with our many trips and our POWERFUL lessons with our investigators. Here's how she went!

Tuesday-Thursday, We were on the road at Multi-Zones, getting every mission locked and loaded for the Christmas activity to Light The Entire World and find as many new families as possible to baptize. After the meeting in Chinandega, I came back down to managua and I went with thee one and only Elder Hughes to meet some families in the sister´s area. Just before we went, our dear friend, Coco Loco, gave us quite a visit, trying to speak to us in tongues. His picture is below! 

Friday, we had the visit of our lives with my friend, Francisco. As we got to his house, he wanted nothing to do with small talk, he just said "Let's say the prayer and get going. I have questions!" Ah man, he was pumped. I asked how his reading for ONE FULL WEEK went. The man read all the way to Alma 18, looked the church up on the internet, made connections with the Bible, and told me the book of mormon story better than I could. I was blown away at the diligence this man had to find his answer. He asked question after question, but finally we got him going with Mosiah 5. As he read the conversion of the peublo of Benjamin, his heart was touched. He committed to church for the first time in his life. Of course, he kept his promise and was ready to go this morning bright and early. He received his answer of the church today during sacrament and my testimony of diligently seeking answers increased drastically. He'll be a new convert so soon!!!

Our dear grandmother that weights 230 pounds, Mayra, is getting baptized this week. I'll let you know how we get her in the water without us going down with her! Wish us luck!

make a goal to get on your knees every morning and night and say a sincere, grateful, out of the normal prayer that you do on the routine. Ask him for spiritual experiences, chances to serve and I know he will deliver for you. Study the words of life and take care this week. I sure do each and everyone of you!

Elder Campbelllll 

Alma 34:38 Live in THANKSGIVING DAILY
DyC 84:77-85 Search the words of life CONSTANTLY (EVERY DANG DAY)


Cortez Fam



bridge pic baby


COCO LOCO

No comments:

Post a Comment