Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MATAGALPA September 14, 2016

I only have a few minutes to email, but I made it to Nicaragua with no problems! Met President Poncio at the Airport and he is awesome. He's super funny and has carries a really awesome Spirit with him.

My daddy (trainer) is Elder Hobbs from Idaho Falls. He's our ZL and he's super sick. We get along really well and I've already learned tons from his example. I understand maybe 20% of the conversation right now, they talk SO fast, but we have lots of work to do. We are in an area called Sor Maria near Matagalpa, so if you want to look it up on Google maps and check out my hometown, go for it! TONS of dogs just walking around, and it is super green. Our goal is to get 9 people committed to baptism this week.. They definitely need tons of Priesthood help (We are trying to make this area into a stake)

Well, that's all for right now! Wish we luck with Espanol, we have tons of lessons this afternoon. I'm so glad I got to talk to each of you indvidually, what a blessing that was. I love you guys so much. Be good! He lives!

Elder Campbell
Mission President Poncio and his wife and Brayden's companion, Elder Hobbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment